[aprssig] MESA IRONMAN TRIATHLON SPRING 05

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Aug 9 14:07:49 EDT 2004

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Dale Blanchard wrote:

> Audiovox GPS/GMRS radios on sale 69.95.
> http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=149921

Yea, but those don't do the positioning that the RINO's do, do they?

The RINO's are FRS/GPS or GMRS/GPS units all-in-one, and can send
positioning to each other.  We can then download the waypoints for
the RINO units out of one and see where all the others are.  I think
the low-end Garmin RINO 100 runs about $160 per unit.