[aprssig] WINAPRS WX Warnings

David Odom dodom at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 9 09:07:07 EDT 2004

I run UI-View and Precision Mapping 6.0.  NWS Warming area's work fine for
me.  I have done nothing special to make it happen.  Don't know what your
problem might be.  I also get NWS objects.  They usually aren't within the
warning areas.  If you place the curser on the object it will be identified.

Dave
W4VOR