[aprssig] SC and NC Digi's WIDE-N ??

Gale D. Wilkinson gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Wed Aug 4 22:05:33 EDT 2004

By far the majority of the digi's in SC are WideN-N.  Though in a few
places they are running SCN-N.  As an example, my digi/I-Gate responds
to the WideN-N, etc, but on its own uses SC2-2 for a path.  So a normal
Relay, Wide2-2 should be a good setting for the state.  Though there are
still some holes along I-77 & I-95 that I know of.

   Gale
    KC4PL