[aprssig] wide9-9?? Whoaaaa nelly.

Wes Johnston wes at johnston.net
Mon Aug 2 21:03:24 EDT 2004

Ummmm..... isn't wide9-9 directional for East?  wide7 is the furthest
omni, the remaining 8-15 numbers are directional starting with North and
going around the compass rose twice.  Not that this was ever implemented
on any digipeater correctly..  but I think the kpc3's won't digipeat
anything higher than 7-7.

Wes