[TangerineSDR] PSWS Magnetometer beginner question

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Tue May 28 17:25:00 EDT 2024

Hi Hyomin,

Thank you for the quick reply!

Ok on the TAPR kit, that was my preferred route so it's good to know that's still current.

Am I correct in understanding then that the TAPR kit also includes the PNI module?

A question on location please - I understand the need to be distant as possible from sources of interference, how about a driveway or (fairly quiet) road - is there passing of a car or truck likely to have a measurable effect on data gathered?

Thanks again

Vy73
Hugh