[TangerineSDR] 'Linode' server updated

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Wed Jul 3 23:42:59 EDT 2024

For any of you who upload data from your magnetometer setups to the
"Linode" server (aka picomation.net, aka picomation.org, aka
https://45.33.26.82), I have added storage and remapped the Web server's
symlinks, etc.

I believe everything is working.
The system seems to have uploaded data for the last couple of days, in many
cases substantially more.  If it finds data that it doesn't have, it pulls
all of it that it can.
Please use any of the above addresses to check that your data is there.

I may have missed links to the web server in one or two cases, but that
doesn't  mean that your data is not there.  Just let me know.

Thanks for your patience!

Dave Witten, KD0EAG