[TangerineSDR] In pursuit of low noise: fiber USB cables?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Feb 27 18:08:40 EST 2024

Thanks for those tips, Tom, especially the last one about saturation.  I
wouldn't have thought of that.

I was thinking that it might work to run shielded CAT-something ethernet
cable with the conductors paralleled to make one balanced pair, and
ground the shield at one end.  Do you think that plain coax would be a
better bet?

Thanks,
John
----