[TangerineSDR] Part 4 - Getting Started with ka9q-radio: Wideband Spectral Display

Franco VENTURI fventuri at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 09:40:36 EST 2024

Thanks for the great video Tom!

A few comments:
- at around one minute in the video you say that 'ka9q-web' was written by me, but in reality all the code was written bu John Melton G0ORX and I just 'repackaged' as a standalone build independent of the main 'ka9q-radio' program
- also, if you ran 'sudo make install' at the end of the installation steps for 'ka9q-web', it should have installed it under '/usr/local/bin', so you should be able to run it from any directory in your computer with just 'ka9q-web' - let me know if that doesn't work
- those big peaks/artifacts at around 24MHz are really strange. Perhaps we could discuss them directly with Phil during the second part of the TangerineSDR/ClementineSDR telecon on Monday.

Thanks and 73,
Franco K4VZ