[TangerineSDR] Good luck for the eclipse tomorrow!

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Sun Apr 7 23:14:36 EDT 2024

We are in our hotel in Gatesville, TX, exactly in the middle of the
(slightly revised) track. We spent last night near Ft Worth, where this
afternoon it was almost completely clear. And it's mostly clear here
now. But we know it won't stay that way. Anyway, it's now all in the
hands of the eclipse gods.