[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] Re: Effect of GNSS Degradation During Geomagnetic Storm 9/19-20/23

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:26:18 EDT 2023

Graham,

Thanks for posting those links. I don't utilize TEC data because it doesn't
relate to my study, but time series TEC data will show scintillation on
GNSS signals which would be useful in this case. I've only ever had these
anomalies where geomagnetic storming affected my local region of the
ionosphere which includes when aurora was observed in my state. Once I
find some scintillation data for that day, I'll try to do some correlation.

Thanks again.

Jonathan
KC3EEY