[TangerineSDR] HamSCI Collaborator Survey 2023

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Mon Nov 13 21:00:51 EST 2023

Dear HamSCI,

Thank you to everyone who has given their time and resources to the HamSCI projects. Your efforts have really made all of what we do possible!

As you may know, HamSCI research is supported through generous grants from the United States National Science Foundation (NSF), the United States National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the Amateur Radio Digital Communications (ARDC) foundation. Each year, we are required to submit reports for each of the grants we receive. Would you please take a few minutes to fill out this survey to help us complete these reports and improve HamSCI?
https://forms.office.com/r/R9TbEZNuNY

Information you submit here may be shared with the funding agencies, HamSCI leadership, project key personnel, and the grantee institutions including The University of Scranton, Case Western Reserve University, University of Alabama, New Jersey Institute of Technology, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

If possible, please send in your answers by the end of the week.

Thank you for all of your help!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering University of Scranton HamSCI Lead