[TangerineSDR] Weekly Status report

Bill Liles lilesw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 05:06:46 EDT 2023

Nathaniel, I am not sure what exactly you mean by “the same processing
chain.” The same as what?

1) one RX888/KA9Q acting as a grape 2 or
2) three RX888/KA9Q acting as three grape 1s connected together?

I assume one RX888/KA9Q acting like a grape 2 but want to be clear.

If using one RX888/KA9Q to receive WWV/H and CHU, why limit to three
frequencies? Can receive all the WWV/H frequencies and CHU. And for that
matter also the AM transmitter used by Dartmouth.

Bill NQ6Z