[TangerineSDR] [hamsci-grape] Re: [HamSCI] Power Outage Detected by VLF System

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 06:42:32 EST 2023

I was able to look at the 5 hour period during the power outage. Here is
the amplitude plot of the 180 Hz harmonic:
This is the frequency deviation plot of the 180 Hz harmonic showing noise
during the period in which the power was completely out.

When the power is on, SNR is high enough so the FM detector doesn't output
noise spikes of larger magnitude.

Jonathan
KC3EEY