[TangerineSDR] HamSCI Workshop Registration and Tentative Agenda Now Available

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Feb 15 15:46:35 EST 2022

Hi HamSCI,

In-person registration for the HamSCI workshop is now open, and the tentative agenda is now posted! I am very happy to announce that we have a fantastic line-up of presenters for the workshop. This includes Dr. Tamitha Skov WX6SWW who plans on joining us in-person, and a number of scientists from the NASA Marshall Space Flight Center. We will also have a special event station NN4SA run by the NASA Marshall Amateur Radio Club with radios provided by Gigaparts operating throughout the event

You can get all of the information about the meeting here:

https://hamsci.org/hamsci2022

In-person registration will be open until Monday, March 7th.

Virtual participation will be free, but will not open until late February / early March.

I hope to see you in Huntsville!

73 Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF (He/Him)
HamSCI Lead / Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506