[TangerineSDR] HamSCI at Hamvention 2022

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Wed Apr 6 10:25:38 EDT 2022

Hi, HamSCI!

It's time to dust off your lab coats, because we are going to the Dayton Hamvention once again! This year, we will be in booth 5008 (next to our friends at TAPR) with support for our booth from the Yasme Foundation. We will continue to support the Ham Radio 2.0 area with booth talks. Aside from changing booth location, things will be very similar to 2018 and 2019.

If you would like to help out at Dayton, please visit here: https://hamsci.org/hamvention-2022-hamsci-team

That page has everything you need to know about how to order a lab coat, sign up for booth volunteering time, when our group photo will be, etc. If you would like to give a booth talk or demonstration, please e-mail me.

Please sign up as soon as you can, so I can plan for exhibitor badges. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks and 73,
Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead / Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506