[TangerineSDR] Magdata repository

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sat Nov 13 15:50:58 EST 2021

David,

I haven't got this fixed yet.  My local ISP connection went down for a
bit.

But I did determine that the web server doesn't seem to be working because
LetsEncrypt, the secure key provider, seems to have pushed an update to the
key.
The format that they use doesn't  please the server, and when I rebooted it
would not start properly.
The fix is simple enough, I just have to figure out which files to
concatenate to make it happy.
I may switch to a different server in due course.
But I should get it sorted as is today.

This only affects the web server, and not the other processes like
uploading data via rsync.

Dave