[TangerineSDR] VLF-RX tools

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:45:04 EDT 2021

Hi Bob,

Sorry for replying so late. The documentation does not really cover application in which vlfrx-tools is used. For that, please see https://www.n4vlf.net/vlfrx.html for the processing methodology. These tools are primarily suited for continuous capture from VLF receiver, timestamping, mains hum filtering, automated detection of events, and signal archival. The link I posted details a live system as an example how such a system is configured and set up. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Jonathan
KC3EEY