[TangerineSDR] Software Defined Radio Academy 2021 starting today 1100UTC

heller at relix.de heller at relix.de
Sat Jun 26 04:39:01 EDT 2021

Dear Lists,

please feel invited to participate in this year's Software Defined Radio Academy 2021, together with our common day with European GNURadio Days, which is starting today at 1100 UTC. Here is our programme:

https://2021.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

You can join via YouTube:

https://youtube.sdra.io

vy73