[TangerineSDR] Latest revision of runMag documentation

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Wed Jun 9 12:03:26 EDT 2021

Hyomin,

Yes, the four formats should all be the same content.  I don't trust the
formatting in the .doc format entirely, but it should be close enough.  All
updates are written in the .odt format and exported.  I don't have
access to Word.
The PDF's seem pretty close, and the .html file is intended to give Web
page authors a starting point.

Dave