[TangerineSDR] Local network configuration and monitoring of magnetometer.

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Mon Jul 19 17:25:27 EDT 2021

Probably, the other members can answer your questions better but as far as
I can tell, our version is Raspberry Pi-based. The sensor is housed in a
PVC pipe (the assembly instruction will be released soon). The sensor is
about 1 ft deep under the ground.

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102