[TangerineSDR] EXT: Re: Upload of magnetometer data

David Waugh dwaugh at kent.edu
Mon Jul 5 13:23:55 EDT 2021

Thanks Dave, I have been swapping the X and Z and then taking the absolute value of x to correct the sign (and multiplying all axis by 1000 to get to nT’s), hopefully I have that right. I was wondering about the strange periodic offsets (saw tooths) I’m  getting in the y axis data (this appeared yesterday after I was working on grounding the Pi). Attached are some some graphs from todays data. -David KE8QEP

The graph below has most of the data today 7/5/21

Below is a closeup of the saw tooth in the Y axis, the larger onetime offset is a car moving.

David A. Waugh, Ph.D.
Research Assistant
Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology
NEOMED