[TangerineSDR] Intermediate linode magnetometer data storage

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Fri Jul 2 15:22:08 EDT 2021

All,

An early view of the repository for data collected with the running
magnetometer devices can be reached here:

You can view the data at https://picomation.net/logdata/.

The storage is regularly backed up, anSSL/TLS certificate is in place, and
other measures are installed.  It is picomation.net (picomation.org works
too) because it is a name that I happen to own and is not otherwise in
use.  No other reason.
Data can be downloaded, but not altered through this site.

I will be embellishing the interface as time permits, expect changes.
Uptime will not be 100%, but I think that it is stable for now.

Additional instances wishing to upload data just need to follow the
documentation I provided and to contact me about an upload account.

Dave Witten