[TangerineSDR] Bi-Weekly HamSCI Telecon This Thursday

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Jan 5 13:23:31 EST 2021

Hi HamSCI,

Happy New Year! I hope everything is well, and that we are already for a new beginning.

We will resume our bi-weekly HamSCI telecons this Thursday, January 7th at 2000z / 3 PM Eastern.
Here is the link: https://scranton.zoom.us/j/286316405?pwd=QWdwMlFPbDlYeXg5ZDg1dmYzeFdCUT09
If you are asked for a password, it is "hamsci".

We currently have no scheduled speakers; please let me know if you are interested in talking.

Please remember to keep March 19-20, 2021 available on your calendar for the HamSCI workshop, as well as the abstract deadline of February 15, 2021. The Workshop planning committee has been meeting and we will be posting new information soon.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506