[TangerineSDR] Progress with the monitor program

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Mon Jan 4 11:42:06 EST 2021

John,

Those of us testing the properties of the magnetometers have encountered a
source of imprecision in the timing of samples.  We have identified the
problem and believe we have a fix. But it is not yet implemented

This is probably not something that impacts the Grape users at the moment.
But it has been distracting me from getting code out that you need.

I'm going to place a freeze on the testing program (runMag) and work only
on getting the critical requirements for Grape users into the newer CLI
program runRM3100.

I will be on Zoom tonight if you wish to discuss further.

Dave Witten KD0EAG