[TangerineSDR] Fwd: Progress with the monitor program

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Sun Jan 3 12:59:29 EST 2021

Dave,

There is a file naming protocol spelled out for the Grape filenames in the
spec I sent you - you actually have the code already to generate it.

Please look into this as all the Grape PSWS generated files will be parsed
using this structure for the database

Thanks!

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 314
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu