[TangerineSDR] Software Defined Radio Academy 2021: recordings are ready

Markus Heller heller at relix.de
Sun Aug 22 05:22:29 EDT 2021

Dear lists,
Dear SDR enthusiasts,

the recordings of this year's SDRA (Saturday 26.06.2021 and Sunday
27.06.2021) are ready now and can be watched at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8a6W577ZNk&list=PL6D0CPBQoIVoeilEVUhHAQrvveMdvitkm

All our previous SDRA talks can be watched at

https://youtube.sdra.io (our redirect address to our Youtube channel)

Please feel invited to subscribe to our channel.

Here are the SDRA2021 programme details:
https://2021.sdra.io/pages/programme.html

My thanks to everybody who contributed to this event, most notably our
colleagues from the European GNURadioDays for their wonderful
collaboration and sharing of their content. And my special thanks to
our video team around Sebastian Kipp DL5WN (Torben Hellige and Marc
Diensberg DO1BOL) who worked very hard to produce the live stream and
such excellent and professional recordings. My thanks also go to Prof.
Dr. Ulrich Rohde N1UL and Maggie Maas DL4TTB for making the event
possible.

And last but not least I would like to thank the speakers for their
contribution, and you, the audience for your interest.

For those of you who want to have a peek behind the curtain, here are
some photos from our studio:

https://2021.sdra.io/pages/about.html

See you again next year! Note the date: 24. - 26. June 2022

BR / vy73
Markus Heller, M.A. DL8RDS
Prof. Dr. Michael Hartje DK5HH