[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Julius Madey hillfox at fairpoint.net
Mon Sep 21 16:17:36 EDT 2020

Forgot to mention that one thing to keep in mind is the difference in
raw data processing between the absolute value sliding 1minute average
plots I do with a spreadsheet with the more complex algorithm delta B
plots from Intermagnet.  I'm not sure how the 10nT anomaly would appear
if the same Intermagnet processing algorithm was used.
Hyomin ?????