[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Tue Sep 15 13:24:25 EDT 2020

Jules - the mag is under test at this moment. Hopefully, I can give some
updates soon.

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102