[TangerineSDR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Code Review

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Wed Sep 2 18:04:53 EDT 2020

Hi John,

I would again like to support Aidan in his efforts, while also reiterating that this is not mandatory, or enforceable, or anything like that.

If Aidan, and others, would like to get together to discuss code and how to do things, I think that is great. This is very similar to study sessions that students self-organize in schools. There is a lot that can be learned from each other, even when the people taking on something are relatively new to the field. Aidan has always been very professional and friendly, and I really believe that something good can come of this.

So again, I want to voice my support for Aidan and this activity. He brings a lot of enthusiasm and good ideas to the table. If people want to participate, they should. If not, that is ok, too.

Thanks and 73,
Nathaniel