[TangerineSDR] VLF 4-channel ADC

Jonathan emuman100 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:40:55 EDT 2020

David,

Thank you for finding this! Scotty and I are looking at it now. It has
really good performance!

Nathaniel,

I think this will be a suitable replacement. It looks like it is designed
for recording high definition audio, like the kind of high definition audio
in SACDs and similar formats.

Jonathan
KC3EEY