[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Tue Oct 13 23:33:34 EDT 2020

Sounds good. Looking forward to it!
We also have to coordinate with Gil or Chris (another NJIT engineer) who
will escort us there.

Hyomin

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102