[TangerineSDR] Fwd: another 24hour RM3100 run and comparison with Fredericksburg

Kim, Hyomin hmkim at njit.edu
Tue Oct 13 17:02:02 EDT 2020

Hi Jules - Thanks for your tip. Would you be willing to come down here to
install it together? It would be fun!

All - It appears that the magnetometer I have is behaving well. However, it
would be better if I have about >2 sets so I can check whether all the
sensors are consistently behaving (which is extremely important for such a
largely spaced network configuration). Do we have a timeline for more
testing sets? If not, I will visit Jenny Jump to install the sensor again
with a better temperature management scheme as Jules suggested.

Sorry for my slow response. I am quite swamped by my teaching workload this
semester (somewhat unexpected...).

Cheers,
Hyomin

[image: NJIT logo] <https://www.njit.edu/> *Hyomin Kim*
Assistant Professor
Physics
Center for Solar-Terrestrial Research
Institute for Space Weather Sciences
hmkim at njit.edu • (973) 596-5704
https://web.njit.edu/~hmkim/
104 Tiernan Hall, 161 Warren Street, Newark, NJ 07102