[TangerineSDR] Save the Date - Virtual HamSCI Workshop March 19-20, 2021

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Mon Nov 30 23:54:09 EST 2020

Hi, everyone!

It's time to start thinking about the 2021 HamSCI Workshop. My plan is to have it March 19-20, 2021, so please mark your calendars. We will go virtual again this year, and hopefully return to in-person in 2022.

More information will be coming over the next couple of months, but you can start thinking about what abstracts you would like to submit.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506