[TangerineSDR] Frequencies for FT8 & WSPR

Phil Erickson phil.erickson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:50:46 EST 2020

Hi Bill,

  I think you should be setting the mode to USB and the dial to 7.074 MHz
(example for 40 meters).  The DE, if it is doing true USB, will keep the
upper sideband and reject the lower one.  (There are multiple methods, but
the coherent phasing method is perhaps easiest when you have guaranteed I/Q
that are 90 deg out of phase.). You can play with that yourself by finding
a web SDR and setting it up that way.  See attached screenshot.

73
Phil W1PJE