[TangerineSDR] Scotty magnetometers arrived

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sun Nov 22 11:30:38 EST 2020

Magnetometer testers:

The Scotty magnetometers for Dave Larsen and me arrived yesterday while I
was out buying dirt.  I will take one pair to Dave today and I am packaging
the other for deployment.

I will be posting a link to code customized specifically for use with these
boards in the next few days.  It will be on GitHub and will include
instructions for compilation and suggestions for deployment.

The new code will really be the old code with distracting options removed
and cleaned up output logs.

Following this I will publish instructions for setting up automated
RSYNC/SSH transfers of collected log files to the cloud-based Linode
instance to make them available for study.  This strategy is intended to
fill the gap until the full backend data services become available.

This will probably involve installing a certificate (provided by us) to
authenticate testers.  Turbulence is expected and advice is welcome.

Dave Witten, KD0EAG