[TangerineSDR] Input for Radio Club of America Keynote Talk?

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Sun Nov 15 17:00:37 EST 2020

Hi HamSCI,

I am fortunate to be asked to give the Keynote at this coming Saturday's Radio Club of America Virtual Awards Ceremony. The title of my talk is "Wireless Communication - Developing the Passion".

For me, personal interest in radio communications and science has really shaped my life. I am sure this is also true for others here in the community. If it has, would you mind sharing how your passion has led you to be where you are today in wireless communications and science? I would like to incorporate some ideas and quotes from the community in my talk. Feel free to share on the list or directly to me.

Thank you!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF