[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer testing software

David Witten wittend at wwrinc.com
Sun May 17 15:26:57 EDT 2020

To all and any:

I have opened up a github repo for the improved magnetometer testing
softwareat:

https://github.com/wittend/rm3100-runMag

*Improved* does not mean that it *works*, and certainly any results remain
unverified.  There are probably many egregious errors.  But it is better
than anything that I have provided in the past (I think).  The
documentation is rudimentary or worse, but I'm working on it.

The old repo for the 'simplei2c' program has been withdrawn.  May it RIP.