[TangerineSDR] Filename structure, Node info contents, other stuff to ponder

Bill Liles lilesw at gmail.com
Thu May 7 06:34:50 EDT 2020

Thanks for all the replies.

My interest is doing oblique ionosondes from transmitters of opportunity,
including ionosondes. Thus, I want to separate the X and O wave signals.
Also, I want to see how the path direction (AZ and EL) changes with time
and from the great circle path. This helps with understanding TIDs,
especially if I can have multiple sites join in collects.

Thus the requirement for a vector sensor antenna, so actually have 6
antennas.

I guess I will be using the DRF format since I would like to collect I/Q
and time from each antenna at each site. Do DRF files have a separate file
naming convention?

It is important to associate which data is associated with which antenna so
can combine the data properly to get polarization, AZ and EL.

Thank you.

Bill NQ6Z