[TangerineSDR] Filename structure, Node info contents, other stuff to ponder

Bill Liles lilesw at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:50:01 EDT 2020

I am not clear on something. Assume I have four receivers connected to the
RPi. How many node numbers do I have? Just one?

If only one and I collect the same freq range on all four receivers, then
in the FRQ field, I represent each separate receiver such as WWV5A, WWV5B,
etc, etc. Is this correct?

Or do I have 4 nodes running on the same RPi since in the node description
there is antenna information and all the antennas are different?

My actual use case is 6 synced receivers covering the same frequency range
at the same time, all connected to a vector sensor antenna consisting of 6
dipoles and 6 loops. I am just not sure how to handle.

Or is all 6 separate collections merged into one file?

Could someone please explain how I am to handle this situation?

Thank you.

Bill NQ6Z