[TangerineSDR] Filename structure, Node info contents, other stuff to ponder

John Gibbons jcg66 at case.edu
Tue May 5 22:29:00 EDT 2020

per Rob's comments, clarifications added

John N8OBJ

John C. Gibbons
Director - Sears Undergraduate Design Laboratory
Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Ave, Glennan 314
Cleveland, Ohio  44106-7071
Phone (216) 368-2816 <216-368-2816> FAX (216) 368-6888 <216-368-6888>
E-mail: jcg66 at case.edu