[TangerineSDR] In-Person HamSCI Workshop Cancelled Due to Coronavirus Concerns

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Wed Mar 11 09:06:33 EDT 2020

So; How do we get the hotels the advance payment for rooms?

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y

 <mailto:lester at veenstras.com> lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln (HC84 RFD USPS Mail)

Keyser WV 26726

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)

GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:

Home:                     +1-304-289-6057

US cell                    +1-304-790-9192

Jamaica cell:           +1-876-456-8898