[TangerineSDR] Mag update?

Julius Madey hillfox at fairpoint.net
Fri Jul 31 11:44:13 EDT 2020

One more thought.  I've asked PNI for information both on temperature
and supply voltage sensitivity, the only two variables I could think of
besides the need to minimize local B fields due to currents in circuit
board traces, nearby wiring, etc.

I did not find data on the temperature stability of the 3.3 volt
regulator Dave's JJ board  is using but the regulator I used with the
original adapter board Dave sent me has about 5 millivolts of change out
of 3.3 volts between 25 and 50 C and Dave's is probably similar.  That
doesn't seem like enough change to produce the observed variations but
that information was given to PNI as well.