[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] The University of Scranton ARC now W3USR

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Wed Jul 1 10:40:51 EDT 2020

Thank you, everyone!

We are very excited to have our own call sign, and look forward to working many, especially the other college stations. Case ARC W8EDU has been especially helpful in getting us off the ground, as they have provided a basis for our club constitution. Alan, thank you also, we look forward to working Villanova W3YP. Hopefully others as well, including MIT W1MX, NJIT K2MFF, and Virginia Tech K4KDJ.

I am grateful the University of Scranton administration has been so supportive of our efforts. We do have a space with roof access designated to us, currently with receive-only antennas. We already have an IC-7300, and look to be putting up transmit antennas within the next year.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF