[TangerineSDR] [HamSCI] HamSCI 2020 Meeting

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 11:51:32 EST 2020

Hi Nathanlel - I registered a few days ago. The system knew I was on the
'list' and
provided a no-cost registration, so all that is working well.

We may need a little guidance in the form of the abstract since we likely
want
to have three presenters in two sessions.

1) Three separate abstracts.
2) One combined abstract for the two sessions.
3) One session with one speaker, and one session with two speakers.

You thoughts?

-- Tom, N5EG