[TangerineSDR] Magnetometer Status 2020-02-13

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Thu Feb 13 11:14:58 EST 2020

Congratulations, Dave! That is good progress!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

—
Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506

On Feb 13, 2020, at 11:06 AM, Tom McDermott via TangerineSDR <tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org<mailto:tangerinesdr at lists.tapr.org>> wrote:

Hi Dave - congratulations on slugging it out and getting the various parts working !!

-- Tom, N5EG