[TangerineSDR] Frequencies for FT8 & WSPR

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 20:35:10 EST 2020

Bill

This is the code I was referring to.  It seems to do the same as Pavel's
code without the verlog.  it runs on RPi3 with a localkiwsdr
The code in the kiwisdr interface is not Rob's code.

https://github.com/rrobinett/wsprdaemon

I just mention as Rob shows up on the tangerinesdr and Hamsci zooms and has
presented at both Hamsci and TAPR DCC in 2019

Dave

KV0S - Dave Larsen
Columbia, MO, USA