[TangerineSDR] Setting up DE for selected bands and sample rate

Lester Veenstra m0ycm at veenstras.com
Fri Apr 17 15:08:20 EDT 2020

You might consider looking at what the FAROS software (NCDXA) does with time
of arrival measurements on the HF beacons.  Good representation of effective
ionosphere heights (time of arrival measurements) and thus Doppler
estimation as the path changes. The beacons waveforms ate synced via GPS.
The WWV/CHU waveforms offer the same time of arrival possabilities.

Lester B Veenstra  K1YCM  MØYCM  W8YCM   6Y6Y

 <mailto:lester at veenstras.com> lester at veenstras.com

452 Stable Ln (HC84 RFD USPS Mail)

Keyser WV 26726

GPS: 39.336826 N  78.982287 W (Google)

GPS: 39.33682 N  78.9823741 W (GPSDO)

Telephones:

Home:                     +1-304-289-6057

US cell                    +1-304-790-9192

Jamaica cell:           +1-876-456-8898