[TangerineSDR] Tangerine licensing

Aidan Montare aam141 at case.edu
Tue Apr 7 14:48:43 EDT 2020

Yes, I agree! I meant that I'd be willing to serve as a trial for applying
a license to a project and communicating it to users, once we've made a
decision what those license(s) should be. I will of course be waiting for
an agreement to be made, and I appreciate the time taken to make it a
thoughtful one.

I have plenty to do for my software before it is even ready for
distribution, so licensing is not holding me up in any way.

Didn't intend to add any rush; only enthusiasm intended!

Best wishes,

--
Sincerely,

Aidan Montare