[TangerineSDR] Tangerine licensing

Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Apr 7 08:30:50 EDT 2020

Hi John,

Is it possible to start with GPL and then relicense as BSD if needed? I think this gives us the most protection now, and opens the possibility for wider adoption in the future.

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

—
Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF
HamSCI Lead
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics and Electrical Engineering
University of Scranton
(973) 787-4506