[TangerineSDR] HamSCI 2020 Meeting

Nathaniel A. Frissell Ph.D. nathaniel.frissell at scranton.edu
Tue Sep 17 13:55:31 EDT 2019

Hi, all!

I’m happy to announce that my new home, the University of Scranton, will host the 2020 HamSCI Workshop. The Workshop will be Friday, March 19 and Saturday, March 20, 2020. The format will be very similar to last year’s workshop (https://hamsci.org/hamsci2019).

I am still in the process of finalizing some things, but I met with the conference planners and it looks like everything will be a go. I have a very nice space picked out for the meeting, and the hotel is practically across the street from the University.

More details soon…

73 de Nathaniel

--
Dr. Nathaniel A. Frissell, Ph.D., W2NAF